Achieving financial compliance throughout the auditing process may mean more than you think.
All the necessary financial reporting requirements are prepared to ensure your business meets its audit compliance obligations.
Working with you, we can also assess the financial systems and controls that are in place to help you optimise business activities and reduce risk.
This 'whole-business' approach ensures we deliver a cost effective and high quality audit along with strategic advice for improved financial management.
Strategem offers a specific range of audit services. Our Audit Services team provide objective, analytical outcomes and advice where accuracy is paramount.
We have a high ethical standard and pride ourselves on our ability to meet deadlines in an efficient and cost effective manner. We provide flexibility in performing the audit on site or alternatively arranging for the books and records to be bought into our office. Our goal is to complete the audit with as minimal disruption and inconvenience to the Finance Manager, staff, treasurer and members of the organisation
- Audits on financial statements and operations of private enterprise
- Trust account audits for solicitors and real estate agents
- Audits for non-for-profit organisations
- Audits for Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF).
- Preparation of financial statements and extensive business management reporting.
- Internal audits of all types of organisations